Riverdance 25th Anniversary Show
|Admission Per Car||$30|
|Day of Show||$35|
The new 25th Anniversary show catapults Riverdance into the 21st century and will completely immerse you in the extraordinary and elemental power of its music and dance. 25 years ago, 7 minutes changed the face of Irish dancing forever. The Eurovision interval act performance gave millions of people a new and exciting glimpse of the future of Irish dance. Now 25 years later, composer Bill Whelan has rerecorded his mesmerising soundtrack while producer Moya Doherty and director John McColgan have completely reimagined the ground-breaking show with innovative and spectacular lighting, projection, stage and costume designs. This powerful and stirring reinvention of the beloved family favourite is celebrated the world over for its Grammy Award-winning music and the thrilling energy of its Irish and international dance. Filmed live at the 3Arena Dublin, the exact spot where it all began, the 25th Anniversary Gala Performance will bring Riverdance to the big screen for the very first time!
“The sort of spectacle and experience that comes along once in a lifetime.”
– The Hollywood Reporter
Riverdance, the original stage spectacular is celebrated the world over for its Grammy award-winning score and the thrilling energy and passion of its Irish and international dance. First performed as an interval act for the 1994 Eurovision song contest, Riverdance was developed into a stage show and became a global phenomenon, touring for twenty five years and performing live to an audience of over 27.5 million people.
Drive-In location: 1557 Redwood Hwy, Corte Madera
Gates open one hour prior to showtime.
Cars must be in place by showtime.
*** WE ARE STRICTLY ENFORCING SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS. **
LARK DRIVE-IN POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- We are operating under new state guidelines. Click here for more information.
- Patrons must remain in their vehicles at all times except to use the restrooms or to make food purchases at nearby restaurants.
- Mouth and nose coverings are require at all times outside your vehicle or when windows are rolled down, and you must maintain 6’ distance from others.
Know your vehicle prior to attending! Please familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s accessory switch and how to turn your headlights off.
- Gate opens one hour prior to showtime. Cars must be in place by showtime.
- Vehicle lights will be requested to remain off during the showing of the film.
- Tickets are General Admission – there is no assigned parking.
- We are unable to accomodate special requests for parking, nor can we accommodate recreational vehicles (e.g., Motor homes, Fifth Wheels, Trailers).
- Cars must be at legal occupancy and occupants of the same household.
- There will be designated parking for trucks and larger vehicles. To the best of our ability, we will try to place vehicles with the best sight lines possible.
- In order to accommodate vehicles wishing to tailgate, your vehicle will be placed in a manner that does not obstruct the view of the vehicles behind you. Please inform our parking staff on arrival if you would like to tailgate.
- You must remain inside your vehicle and visiting with others is not allowed.
- Outdoor cooking is not allowed.
Keep Your Area Clean!
- Patrons must pack out their trash and belongings before leaving the premise.
Guests who cannot or will not comply with the policies listed above will be asked to leave the premises, and no refunds will be given.
TWO WAYS TO LISTEN
DOWNLOAD AUDIO INSTRUCTIONS
Know your vehicle prior to attending! Please familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s audio features.
- Tune-in to 91.3fm (radio station subject to change)
Mobile Device (Smartphones/Tablets)
Note: Audio reception and quality may vary depending on your device and location.
- Download AUDIOFETCH app on your smartphone
- Open the app. You will be prompted to connect to “AudioFetch-Enabled WiFi”
- Go to your WiFi settings and connect to “LARK Shortrange” or “LARK Longrange”
- Restarts AUDIOFETCH and begin listening.
- Troubleshooting Tip: Close any app you are not using and restart AUDIOFETCH.