Little Miss Sunshine
|Child 12 and Under||$5 Each|
|All Sales are Final|
Synopsis: The Hoover family — a man (Greg Kinnear), his wife (Toni Collette), an uncle (Steve Carell), a brother (Paul Dano) and a grandfather (Alan Arkin) — puts the fun back in dysfunctional by piling into a VW bus and heading to California to support a daughter (Abigail Breslin) in her bid to win the Little Miss Sunshine Contest. The sanity of everyone involved is stretched to the limit as the group’s quirks cause epic problems as they travel along their interstate route.
LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE
ARRIVAL: HAVE YOUR TICKETS READY AT THE GATE.
Gates open one hour prior to showtime.
Cars must be in place by showtime.
** LATE ARRIVALS MAY BE DENIED ENTRY **
$8 – Adult
$5 – Child (12 and under)
Advance ticket sales only.
There is no Box Office on-site. All tickets are sold online.
1557 Redwood Hwy, Corte Madera
North parking lot at The Village at Corte Madera, across Nordstrom.
Know your vehicle prior to attending! Please familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s accessory switch and how to turn your headlights off.
- Gates opens one hour prior to showtime. Cars must be in place by showtime.
( Late entry may be denied admission.)
- Vehicle lights will be requested to remain off during the showing of the film.
- First come, first served. There is no assigned parking.
- We are unable to accommodate special requests for parking, nor can we accommodate recreational vehicles (e.g., Motor homes, Fifth Wheels, Trailers).
- Cars must be at legal occupancy.
- There will be designated parking for trucks and larger vehicles. To the best of our ability, we will try to place vehicles with the best sight lines possible.
- In order to accommodate vehicles wishing to tailgate, your vehicle will be placed in a manner that does not obstruct the view of the vehicles behind you. Please inform our parking staff on arrival if you would like to tailgate.
- Outdoor cooking and outdoor fire are NOT allowed.
Keep Your Area Clean!
- Patrons must pack out their trash and belongings before leaving the premise.
Guests who cannot or will not comply with the policies listed above will be asked to leave the premises, and no refunds will be given.
Know your vehicle prior to attending! Please familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s audio features.
- Tune-in to 91.3fm (radio station subject to change)
Note: Mobile Audio App is no longer supported.