National Theatre Live: Frankenstein
|Cumberbatch as "Creature"|
|Admission Per Car||$30|
|Day of Show||$35|
Directed by Academy Award®-winner Danny Boyle (Trainspotting, Slumdog Millionaire, Steve Jobs), this thrilling production features Benedict Cumberbatch (BBC’s Sherlock, The Imitation Game) and Jonny Lee Miller (CBS’s Elementary, Trainspotting) alternating roles as Victor Frankenstein and his creation.
The production was a sell-out hit at the National Theatre in 2011, and the broadcast has since become an international sensation, experienced by over half a million people in cinemas around the world.
Drive-In location: 1557 Redwood Hwy, Corte Madera
Gates open one hour prior to showtime.
Cars must be in place by showtime.
*** WE ARE STRICTLY ENFORCING SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS. **
LARK DRIVE-IN POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- We are operating under new state guidelines. Click here for more information.
- Patrons must remain in their vehicles at all times except to use the restrooms or to make food purchases at nearby restaurants.
- Mouth and nose coverings are require at all times outside your vehicle or when windows are rolled down, and you must maintain 6’ distance from others.
Know your vehicle prior to attending! Please familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s accessory switch and how to turn your headlights off.
- Gate opens one hour prior to showtime. Cars must be in place by showtime.
- Vehicle lights will be requested to remain off during the showing of the film.
- Tickets are General Admission – there is no assigned parking.
- We are unable to accomodate special requests for parking, nor can we accommodate recreational vehicles (e.g., Motor homes, Fifth Wheels, Trailers).
- Cars must be at legal occupancy and occupants of the same household.
- There will be designated parking for trucks and larger vehicles. To the best of our ability, we will try to place vehicles with the best sight lines possible.
- In order to accommodate vehicles wishing to tailgate, your vehicle will be placed in a manner that does not obstruct the view of the vehicles behind you. Please inform our parking staff on arrival if you would like to tailgate.
- You must remain inside your vehicle and visiting with others is not allowed.
- Outdoor cooking is not allowed.
Keep Your Area Clean!
- Patrons must pack out their trash and belongings before leaving the premise.
Guests who cannot or will not comply with the policies listed above will be asked to leave the premises, and no refunds will be given.
TWO WAYS TO LISTEN
DOWNLOAD AUDIO INSTRUCTIONS
Know your vehicle prior to attending! Please familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s audio features.
- Tune-in to 91.3fm (radio station subject to change)
Mobile Device (Smartphones/Tablets)
Note: Audio reception and quality may vary depending on your device and location.
- Download AUDIOFETCH app on your smartphone
- Open the app. You will be prompted to connect to “AudioFetch-Enabled WiFi”
- Go to your WiFi settings and connect to “LARK Shortrange” or “LARK Longrange”
- Restarts AUDIOFETCH and begin listening.
- Troubleshooting Tip: Close any app you are not using and restart AUDIOFETCH.