Synopsis: Before she was Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), she was Diana, princess of the Amazons, trained to be an unconquerable warrior. Raised on a sheltered island paradise, Diana meets an American pilot (Chris Pine) who tells her about the massive conflict that’s raging in the outside world. Convinced that she can stop the threat, Diana leaves her home for the first time. Fighting alongside men in a war to end all wars, she finally discovers her full powers and true destiny.
Drive-In location: 1557 Redwood Hwy, Corte Madera
Gates open at 7:30pm
Cars parked at 8:30pm
Show starts at dusk (approx 8:45pm – 9pm)
*** WE ARE STRICTLY ENFORCING SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS. **
LARK DRIVE-IN POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- We are operating under new state guidelines. Click here for more information.
- Patrons must remain in their vehicles at all times except to use the restrooms or to make food purchases at nearby restaurants.
- Face coverings are required at all times when not in your vehicle, and you must maintain 6′ distance from other patrons.
Know your vehicle prior to attending! Please familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s accessory battery and how to turn your headlights off.
- Gates open at 7:30pm. All vehicles must be in place by 8:30pm.
- Vehicle lights will be requested to remain off during the showing of the film.
- Tickets are General Admission – there is no assigned parking.
- There is no guarantee you will be able park in a specific area or next to a specific vehicle.
- We are not able to accommodate special requests for parking.
- We cannot accommodate recreational vehicles (e.g., Motor homes, Fifth Wheels, Trailers).
- Cars may only be at legal occupancy.
- There will be designated parking for trucks and larger vehicles. To the best of our ability, we will try to place vehicles with the best sight lines possible.
- In order to accommodate vehicles wishing to tailgate, your vehicle will be placed in a manner that does not obstruct the view of the vehicles behind you. Please inform our parking staff on arrival if you would like to tailgate.
- You must remain within close proximity from your vehicle at all times. These apply towards tailgating, opened back hatch, convertibles, and open top Jeeps.
Keep Your Area Clean!
- Patrons must pack out their trash and belongings before leaving the premise.
There will be ZERO tolerance for those not complying with the above. Guests who cannot or will not comply will be asked to leave the premises and no refunds will be given.
TWO WAYS TO LISTEN
DOWNLOAD AUDIO INSTRUCTIONS
Know your vehicle prior to attending! Please familiarize yourself with your vehicle’s audio features.
- Tune-in to 91.3fm (radio station subject to change)
Mobile Device (Smartphones/Tablets)
- Download AUDIOFETCH app on your smartphone
- Open the app. You will be prompted to connect to “AudioFetch-Enabled WiFi”
- Go to your WiFi settings and connect to “LARK Shortrange” or “LARK Longrange”
- Restarts AUDIOFETCH and begin listening.
- Troubleshooting Tip: Close any app you are not using and restart AUDIOFETCH.